- At COP21, the 21st Conference of the Parties about the climate, almost 200 governments from around the world will sign the most important agreement for the future of life on Earth.
- The average temperature of the atmosphere rising more than 2 degrees before the end of the century must be avoided at all costs.
- Meteorology, key in avoiding damage, is the science that will best guide us to understand what happens.
- The Foundation receives an honorary mention from the European Meteorological Society for the scope of the We Are Water Film Festival.
- The third We Art Water Film Festival begins, now established as a recognised international short film competition
- Micro-fiction, micro-documentary and micro-animation are the three categories open to the public and presented at the San Sebastián International Film Festival
- With an exceptional jury, this year’s competition takes another step towards raising awareness regarding the problems of water and sanitation
- Manuela Velasco, Juan Campanella, Daniel Sánchez Arévalo, Marc Clotet, Leticia Dolera, Albert SoléorRocíoGarcíaare among the members of the jury
- The registration period for participants, who may win awards that add up to 10,000 Euros, starts on the 2nd October.