- Manuela Velasco, Juan Campanella, Daniel Sánchez Arévalo, Marc Clotet, Leticia Dolera, Albert SoléorRocíoGarcíaare among the members of the jury
- The registration period for participants, who may win awards that add up to 10,000 Euros, starts on the 2nd October.
- World Water Week ends with a call to climate negotiators to fully integrate water into the global agreement of Paris 2015 next December
- Solving the problems of hydric resources and sanitation are approached as a key factor in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals
- The prestigious event about water in Stockholm held its 25th anniversary with 3,300 participants from 125 countries
- The conclusions of the I Water Congress of Catalonia underline the need for sustainable and participative management in water and sanitation for economic and social progress.
- The Catalan community is shown as a benchmark model for finding solutions before climate change and the increase in the demand for water and modernised sanitation.
- Xavier Latorre, president of the Associació Catalana d’Amics de l’Aigua presented 12 conclusions to the congress held in the Roca Barcelona Gallery.
- The understanding of the Fifth Assessment Report of the IPCC (AR5) is crucial for achieving the communication objectives pointed out by the experts in Climate Change.
- The work of the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change), the WMO (World Meteorological Organization) reveals one of the most serious threats for future access to water.