- The We Are Water Foundation attends the annual meeting of the World Meteorological Organisation (WMO) in Geneva.
- More observation and investigation, necessary tools for preventing the effects of climate change.
- Meteorologists warn of the importance of international cooperation to prevent the dangers of droughts and floods.
- The UN and the FAO warn of a tangible reality: the planet is in danger.
The Secretary General of the UN, Ban Ki-moon, makes a call to recover harmony with nature.
The preservation of the forests is fundamental for the fight against the degradation of the climate.
The We Are Water Foundation successfully spread its message of raising awareness and sensitization about water at the Berlin International Film Festival
- Two prize-winning productions of the We Art Water Film Festival were shown in the Berlinale.
- The message of the works reached the public and was able to raise awareness about the importance of access to water.
- The Foundation announces the holding of the next We Art Water Film Festival and encourages participation.
- For World Water Day the We Are Water Foundation undertook activities to attract attention and raise awareness of the public that with a small gesture we can help achieve a fairer distribution of water.
- In Spain, sporting celebrities such as Manel Estiarte, Enric Masip and Andréi Xepkin collaborated in the events held in Barcelona, and in Madrid the Women of Water exhibition by the photojournalist Tomás Abella was officially opened.
- The activities were undertaken simultaneously in 15 countries around the world, where funds were also raised for the Foundation's projects.
- The round table discussion Formulas for realising cooperation in questions of water, organised by the We Are Water Foundation, brought together five experts who emphasised the need for global cooperation in questions of water and sanitation.
- Access to water and sanitation are essential to stabilise and balance the territory and achieve a just society.
- The evidence of climate change and demographic evolution concern the experts.
- The round table discussion on the 20th in the Roca Barcelona Gallery brings together five specialists in questions of water and international cooperation.
- The Foundation presents the results of the Sensitivity towards saving water in Spain study.
- The activities are framed within the call for international cooperation made by the UN to solve the serious problems of access to water and suitable sanitation services.
- After the presentation of Water in the Millennium Development Goals 2012 report, the UN highlights the results already achieved.
- The UN Secretary, Ban Ki-moon, encourages the countries involved while warning against complacency.
- International Annual UN Water Zaragoza Conference
Sign up to receive news about the water crisis and We Are Water projects.