Terms and conditions
This website is owned and operated by We are Water Foundation (“WAWFI”, “we,” “us” or “our”). WAWFI provides this website, including all information, software and services available from this website, to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notices described herein. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, policies and notices.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We strive to provide accurate information on our website. We are not responsible, however, if information we make available on this website is not accurate, complete or current. The materials on this website are provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the basis for making any decisions without consulting primary or more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Except where explicitly stated otherwise, this website and all of its content (including but not limited to software, files, graphics and data) are the property of and owned by WAWFI and/or its affiliates, suppliers or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WAWFI OR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Any request for cancellations and refund of online donations once duly placed on the website, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. No cash or refund of money will be allowed after completing the donation (online or fund transfer) as it is an extremely cumbersome process.
B. Information We Collect
You browse the website anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any personal information while browsing through the website. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the website or interact with us without your personal information. If you desire to register yourself on the website, you would be required to provide your personal information. We request information from the visitor on our donation form. A visitor must provide contact information (such as name, mobile number, e-mail, pan number and mailing address) and payment information (such as credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes, sending receipt of the donation and share update about the programmes. If we have trouble processing a donation, the information is used by us to contact the visitor.
C. Use of Information
All the personal information collected from you is used to extend services such as processing of donations, providing receipts, sending regular organizational updates (as opted for by you), respond to your queries to ensure that you receive the most appropriate and relevant information and any other activity of similar nature. The information is also used to maintain internal confidential records of all our donors, partners, supports, visitors etc. WAWFI uses its best efforts to respect the privacy of its online visitors. At our site, we do not collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. Access to personal information will only be given to those persons authorized by WAWFI and third parties engaged by WAWFI for administrative activities/other purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
E. Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use visitors' personally identifiable information in a manner significantly different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify visitors via e-mail and won't disclose this information unless express information is granted.
D. Legal Disclaimer
Though we make a good faith effort to preserve visitor privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
G. Changes to this Policy