In this post we present some basic tips on how to make better videos, for the Instagram category of the We Art Water Film Festival.
Interview with Carlos Jimenez Renjifo, member of the jury in the second edition of the We Art Water Film Festival
Carlos Jimenez Renjifo, Desk Officer of UNRIC (United Nations Regional Information Centre for Western Europe), is a member of the jury of the We Art Water Film Festival for the second time.
In today's post we answer some of the most frequently asked questions about the Festival.
Interview with Ginés García Millán, member of the jury of the second edition of the We Art Water Film Festival
Ginés García Millán, actor and now also member of the jury of the We Art Water Film Festival, gives us some tips to participate in the Festival.
- The second We Art Water Film Festival, presented in the San Sebastián Film Festival, represents a further step forward after the success of the innovative initiative of the We Are Water Foundation.
- Micro-documental, Animation and Instagram make up the three categories of the event.
- The aim of the Foundation's festival is to progress in the search for raising awareness and sensibilities of people regarding the water problem.
- World Water Week in Stockholm highlights cooperation as an essential factor for sustainability in questions of water.
- Understanding the economic benefits of cooperation and its relationship with costs is fundamental for solving the problems of shared hydric basins.
- The Declaration of Stockholm stresses the urgency of the objectives of the post-2015 Agenda.
Registration is now open for the second edition of the We Art Water Film Festival.
- 44 families from four villages in the region of Bathalapalli, in India, increase their agricultural production, diversify their crops and improve the empowerment of the women and school attendance of the children.
- The drip irrigation system, implemented by the Vicente Ferrer Foundation, in collaboration with the We Are Water Foundation, has enabled the planting of nearly 15,000 vegetable and fruit produce and ensured their cultivation.
Sign up to receive news about the water crisis and We Are Water projects.